Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ramona and Beezus

Emily and I decided to spend the day together doing only fun stuff! First we settled on a movie....Ramona and Beezus. This was the most precious movie and I am so glad that I was able to watch it with my best girl! We laughed.....and cried.....yes, both of us! Then we stopped by to visit Maw Maw and Paw Paw since it had been a while since we've seen them. This has been a crazy summer for us and we've kind of neglected them. Sorry y'all and thank you for being so understanding......we love you both bunches! We then ordered take out from Outback and came home to enjoy dinner. We were both in jammies and ready to settle in for the evening......Emily in her room watching our Disney vacation video (God love her....she can't wait to go back) and me on the couch ready for Grease to start.......I make no apologies that it is one of my favorite movies! But then Nana Adams showed up with the Adams girls, Lani and Jacey. So we decided to ditch the pj's for some play time. Their daddy, Brent, and Todd have been friends for 30 years and it makes my heart smile to see our girls enjoying time together. Now we're back home......we're back in jammies......and we're watching the end of Grease!

Hugs,
Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment