Monday, January 10, 2011

A Sad Day For The Stewart's

Tuesday, January 4th was a sad day for the Stewart family. Todd's Big Mama passed away that morning.  She was his last living grandparent (many of you may remember that his Daddy Dee passed away in May of 2009). The funeral was last Friday.  Bro. Brad and Bro. Billy did an excellent job!  The service was beautiful and Bro. Brad read Proverbs 31. For those of you not familiar.......read it. I can't imagine being defined in a better way.  It was a very accurate account and tribute to Big Mama. Brad said something that I have thought quite a bit about over the past several days.  He said that everyday we each preach our own funerals in the way that we live our lives. That the way we live our lives will be what people say about us and remember about us once we are gone.  I'm not sure that a truer statement has ever been said!

Hugs,
Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment