Friday, December 31, 2010

Visit To Santa

Todd and I were both off on Thursday, December 16th so we spent the day together.  We dropped Emily off at school and were on our way......after a quick appt that I had we headed to breakfast, a little shopping and then to Pell City to pick up pottery from the pottery party and a visit with Big Mama. We returned in time for me to attend Emily's class "Winter Party".......can I just say how tired I am of political correctness! I mean, Winter Party.......seriously, give me a break! After the party we hurried home to get ready for our visit with Santa.  We have found that the Santa at The Bass Pro Shop is perfect! There are tons of activities for the kids to do while you wait.  There's lots of great scenery so you have several "photo ops" and they let you take pictures of your child with Santa with your camera as well! Here are a few pictures that we took.
Emily waiting to talk to Santa!
Hanging out with Santa!  Notice how my girl climbed
all the way up in Santa's lap.....none of this sitting
on the knee for her.  She and Santa are old pals!
I took pictures of Emily all over the store.  It was decorated so pretty!
Hugs,
Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment