Emily and I were invited to a Camp Rock 2 Premiere Party at the Taylor's house. Just mom's and daughters but that probably goes without saying. Imagine 7 moms and 10 little girls eating, talking, dancing and singing all at the same time. It was chaos but oh so much fun! About 20 minutes into the movie the girls retreat to the back bedroom to play and the moms started playing cards and talking; needless to say, I've still not seen Camp Rock 2. Maybe another night?
Today is Mandy's birthday (Hailey and Addison's mom) which is the real reason for the party! I have to say that this is the sweetest family and I am so glad that God brought them into our lives. Emily and Hailey get along famously. It is such a nice change from the drama that seems to surround little girls when they get together. And Mandy is one of the most amazing gals you will ever meet. She's gonna get mad when she reads this because she doesn't like people making a fuss over her. But seriously, her husband (Brandon.....keep him in your prayers) is serving our country in Afghanistan, she has two girls (6 and 10 months) and has taken on a large part of the responsibility of caring of her grandmother but she takes all in stride. She never complains.....she just does what she does. But she is lots of fun and Emily and I sure do love her and her girls. So Happy Birthday Mandy! Thanks for sharing your special day with us!
Hugs,
Keely
No comments:
Post a Comment