Monday, April 5, 2010

7 Little Girls and 1 Tired Momma!

So, Emily decided that she wanted to have a spend the night party for her birthday. Sure, why not? So being the brave mom that I am I agreed; even though I was going it alone since Todd would be in TN turkey hunting. Smart man if you ask me! She invited 9 little girls. The Myrick girls were scheduled for portraits on Saturday morning so they came over for a while but didn't spend the night. Hannah Banana (Hatcher) started missing her doggie, Bacon, about 10:30 and wanted to go home. So Rachel and Phillip came to get her.....sorry guys. That left 6 little girls spending the night (Lani Adams, Emily's friend from school, Molly along with Kendal, Samantha, Hayden and Mia.....also lovely referred to as "the dance girls") and the birthday girl for a grand total of 7! They all played really well together and seemed to have a good time. I had spend the night company too! My sweet friend, Rachel Storey. Thank you, girlfriend. I wouldn't have survived without you! The last 2 went to sleep a little after 2 a.m.! The first 2 were awake at 6:45! Everyone left around 10:30 except for Lani. I took Lani and Em to get some lunch and then we took Lani home. That afternoon we went shopping with Nana. We needed to pick up Emily's flower girl dress for Aunt Jess's wedding and get Em's birthday present from Nana. Once returning home Emily rested while I cleaned up what looked a house that had been ripped apart by 7 little tornadoes! I finally got Emily's room back in order around 10:00 that evening with only a short break to run to the grocery store and eat take out from Outback. Emily crashed, Todd came home and I was finally able to fall into bed for some much needed sleep!

Hugs,
Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment