Can you really consider an 11 month old a toddler? He's still a baby. He's my baby. I am really pretty sad and having a difficult time with this whole toddler room thing. I now drop him off in the cafeteria instead of his classroom. He eats breakfast and lunch in the cafeteria. I no longer receive a daily sheet telling my what he ate, how long he napped and if he pooped or not. He naps on a nap mat on a cot.....no longer in a crib. He goes to the playground twice a day so he has to have shoes. They don't mix formula; only whole milk. No bottle; only sippy cup. So those are the rules from crawler room to toddler room and I am having a hard time dealing. But it seems that I may be the only one. When I picked him up today I was informed that he slept on the cot without any problems, loved playing outside and even walked with Ms. Libby holding both hands from the cafeteria to his classroom. Maybe one day I will be as resilient as my children. Maybe one day I'll even embrace such change.
Hugs!
Keely
No comments:
Post a Comment