Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Blogging Debut

I decided at the beginning of the year that I was going to create a blog. We have a lot of family and friends that are out of town. Many of which we only see once or twice a year so I thought this would be a great way to stay connected with folks. As many of you know, I am technically challenged and rather computer illiterate so please bear with me. This blog is still a work in progress. Once I added the Shabby Blogs background (which was really easy) it went down hill from there. My sweet friend, Karmen, helped me with the header and the post divider....thanks, Karmen! But I am learning and as I do you will see improvements to the blog. I look forward to sharing with everyone all that is going on in the life of the Stewart family.



Hugs,

Keely

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you have started a blog!!! Now I can really keep up with you!! :) I look forward to your words of wisdom and pictures daily!!

    ReplyDelete